Friday, January 9, 2009

Starting to Study for MCTS 70-445 BI exam

Thanks to Andrew Coates, who has kindly sent me a voucher for a exam, i am jumping straight back into study with 70-445. This is the 2005 flavour of "Business Intelligence - Implementation and Maintenance", i already had my eye on the 2008 version but considering the study material is not released until April 1, I will go with 2005. This is not a major issue as my MCITP is in 2005 and i think its good to keep them all in sync.

My first step is to grab a copy of the MSPress Training Kit, i have used these kits for all my previous exams so will stick with them. after reading through this and doing all the exercises plus plenty of extra hands on work ill grab a sample exam from Self-test, who i have also used before, and ensure that i get around 90-95% before booking the exam with Coatsies magic ticket.

So you can expect to see plenty of blog posts as i work through the material. Fingers Crossed :)

Thanks again to Andrew for the voucher.

No comments: